Q&A Podcast: A short two-minute answer to your tough Bible questions. If you have a question about God, the Bible, Christian living, or any spiritual issue, we will do our best to give you a biblical answer. In addition to being available online, this show is broadcast each weekday in the Abilene area and is brought to you by Baker Heights church of Christ.
- Q&A #20 – Why is church attendance so important?
- Q&A #19 – Are Christians obligated to tithe?
- Q&A #18 – Do people still have miraculous gifts of the Spirit today?
- Q&A #17 – Does God hear the prayers of non-Christians?
- Q&A #16 – Is it right for churches to have a children’s church?
- Q&A #15 – To love my neighbor, do I need to love myself more?
- Q&A #14 – Can a Christian lose his salvation?
- Q&A #13 – Is it a sin to get a tattoo?
- Q&A #12 – What does the Bible say about women in ministry?
- Q&A #11 – Which sins “lead to death” and which sins do not?
- Q&A #10 – What do I do, my child left the church?
- Q&A #9 – Where do I even begin studying the Bible?
- Q&A #8 – Who were the sons of Korah? (A Surprising Lesson)
- Q&A #7 – How often do I have to go to church?
- Q&A #6 – Why don’t we ever hear preachers talk about gluttony?